8. Wine-Stained Berry Lips
Another hot trend for the lips is lipsticks in berry shades to give that wine-stained look. You can make a bold fashion statement with this trend and look chic at the same time. The runways had models strutting their stuff in deep berry lipstick that was slightly blurred or smudged and even diffused around the edges. No matter which look you choose, you can be sure that it will give off a striking effect that will get everyone’s attention.
9. Lips In Light, Bright Hues
For those who do not want anything dark during the summer, there is great news as one of the trends for makeup this summer is light and bright lips. You can wear lipstick in bright shades of orange and pink. They look stunning, not to mention really youthful. You can also go for pastel pinks for a soft look that is perfect for this season.
This year, keep your skin looking au natural or go for expressive makeup trends that are edgy and cool. No matter what your style is, it is certain that you will find a trend for summer makeup that is totally in sync with it.
Here are some more amazing makeup tips to be followed in the Summer season.
Summer Makeup Tips
- Primer: Primers will even out your skin and give you a very smooth finish. It acts as a base for whatever you are putting on afterward, be it the bronzer or the blush or the highlighter. Take a pea-sized amount of primer and blend it properly with your skin.
- Lighter makeup: As you’d like to keep your clothing light, the same applies to your face. Don’t dump loads of makeup on your skin. So, instead of foundation, use a tinted moisturizer. It’ll give you a fresh look. Dab some concealer under your eyes to give you a more clear look
- Bronzer: Use bronzer to give you that perfect sun-kissed look. Use it on your forehead, cheek bones, chin and nose. You’ll get a perfect tan effect on your face. Use a bronzer, easier to apply.
- Eye makeup: Keep it simple. Just a wash of a singe shade of nude shade eyeshadow, mascara, and some eyeliner. For a more summer look, opt for brown or purple mascara. Make sure your eyebrows are groomed.
- Highlighter: To get a glowing effect, use a highlighter on your cheeks and brow-bone. Perfect for a summer outing.
- Waterproof makeup: If out for a vacation or beach party, its most obvious that you’ll be active most of the time. So always use waterproof makeup. Your mascara, eyeliner, keep it all water-resistant. You don’t have to worry about it getting wiped off with your perspiration.
- Lip makeup: Don’t brighten up your lips. Either use a glossy nude shade lipstick or replace it with a tinted lip balm. Add a sheen of gloss on your lips.
- Sunscreen: Don’t forget to use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skinfrom the harmful sun rays.
Yet some other amazing makeup tips for summer that can keep your skin beautiful and summer long.
- Pink and nude tones – A clean natural looking face can be paired with pink and nude lip colors. Using a face powder to even the skin tone is more preferable instead of wearing lot of blush.
- Sun kissed glow – For a sun-kissed glow, substitute pink shade for a mocha blush. lightly dust off the makeup all over especially on the nose and cheeks.
- Add a pop of color – Wear a bright color on the cheek to look healthy on the hot summer day. As the skin turns darken, blush colors. get brighter. Add a vibrant shade of blush onto the cheeks to add a healthy flush on the face and to bring out the tan.
- Use mineral makeup – To keep looking fresh, and to avoid looking too made-up during summers, use mineral makeup. Mineral makeup is gentle on the skin, and does not lead to breakouts or clogged pores, and is suitable for summers.
- Keep lips hydrated- Use tinted lip balms, or hydrating lipsticks in summers, but avoid the over-the-top glossy lips. Lips should look moist but not too glossy. Use lip products with SPF for added protection.
Brighten up this season with this simple makeup tips for summer, a flowery top and your hot denims.
Summer Makeup Ideas: