6. Thick Braid With Twisted Bangs
If you love those interconnected braids, you are surely going to love this hairstyle. The hairstyle is made with simple braids with two different braids, which might look complicated, but is much simpler to carry on. The hairstyle is generally carried with ethnic dresses, mostly for weddings or similar occasions. Here are the steps to the chic look braided hairstyle.
- Set some portion of your hair on one side.
- From the other portion with more hair, pick up a strip with short hair and make a loose braid out of it.
- Use a bobby pin and place the braid above the ear.
- Get all the rest of your hair on the shoulder and make a loose braid out of it ending it with a tied rubber.
7. Messy Top Bun
Top buns have already been the favorite among the ladies for every kind of function, or even in offices. It takes merely few seconds to get this crowning hairstyle and hence it hits among the top easy hairstyles. The top bun would also add some height to you for a heightened look. Here are some simple steps to getting this messy top bun.
- Tie a top ponytail using a firm rubber band.
- Now twist your hair in a circular shape till the end of your hair.
- Use some bobby pins to secure your bun on the top from every side.
- Let the ends of the short hair come out from the bun in various directions.
- Bring down the side flicks and comb in on the side of the forehead.
8. Celtic Knot Half Down Hairstyle
The celtic knot has given a romantic look for the long hairstyles. They are favorable for any occasion, which can be further decorated with curls and other hair accessories. The hairstyle is quite adopted for the straight and freeze free hair with similar length. Here is how to get that Celtic knot in your hair:
- Take two stripes of the hair from both the sides with adequate length for forming a knot.
- Using one side strip, form a loop.
- Use the second strip and allow it to cross over the other part.
- Take the crossed strip from under the loop.
- Now pass the strip from the inner side of the loop and pull it.
- After pulling it gently, allow it to thread under the second hair stirp origin.
- Now again pull the hair passing it through the loop.
- Pull both the strands gently and you would visualize the Celtic knot formed with a perfect shape.
- You can give the knots a loose effect that would give it a messy yet volumized look.
- Comb the rest hair straight.
9. Half Bun For Long Hair
Looking for a combination of two different hair looks? Here are easy hairstyles for long hair, that would give you a top bun with half hair open look. The hairstyle is best for the girls having thick and good hair growth. The hairstyle is mostly carried out for outings, and other themed parties, which can be combined with slant side flicks and curves at the end. Here are some simple steps to make this quick hairstyle.
- Using a comb, separate the hair into two parts, the top one different from the lower one.
- Take a rubber and tie the upper portion of the hair, making a firm ponytail.
- Gently tuck up the hair on the forehead forming some puff like look to give some volume.
- Gather the ponytail twist it around the rubber band till you reach the end of the hair.
- Use some bobby pins to make the twist bun firm on the top.
- Remove some portion of the end to make the bun messy.
- Give slight curves to the end of the remaining hair and front flicks in the outward side.
10. Downward French Side Wrap Ponytail
Want to give your doll a new look for her school functions? Try this hairstyle which is a combination of a French braid and a wrap ponytail. The hairstyle can also be carried from the side or upper portion. The hairstyle best suits girls with oval shape face cut. It is carried out on both formal and casual outfits. Here are the steps to this sweet hairstyle.
- Divide the hair into two different part, that is top and bottom.
- Tie the upper portion away from the lower part.
- Taking three strands from the lowermost part of the head, start forming a French braid in the sideways.
- While making braid, start taking few strands from the sides which would make the braid go thick.
- When you reach the top, tie it using a small rubber.
- Now combine the top half portion forming a ponytail in the side and tie a rubber band.
- Take a small strip from the tail and wrap it around the ponytail forming a wrapped ponytail.
- Give some fine and mild curls to your ponytail end.