C. For Heart-shaped Faces:
The best face to refer to when talking about heart-shaped faces is Reese Witherspoon’s.
Here are a few makeup tips for this face shape. If you have a tapered jawline and a wide forehead, like most heart-shaped faces, the first focus is to move away the attention from the wideness of the forehead. You can highlight certain features and turn down others to perfectly balance this face shape.
1. Use a bronzer or a foundation (darker to the skin tone) along the sides of the temples and the bottom of the chin. Use a highlighting powder and also on top of the nose. Side shadow the nose with a bronzer and add some color to the cheeks to accentuate the high cheek bones that are typical of this face shape.
2. Plump up your lips rather than your eyes. Use a lip plumper or a high-shine gloss and a bold lip color so that focus remains on lips and not on to tapering jawline.
3. Do not make the eyes too smokey, use lighter shades even if you go for a night out smokey effect.
4. Contour your cheekbones with a bronzer by tracing the hollows of your cheeks.
5. Use a subtle shade of blush to add color to the apples of your cheeks.