B. For Oblong Faces:
Who better than Milla Jovovich ( the Resident Evil Star) to refer when talking about this face shape? Mainly since the new movie is all set to hit the theaters soon.
Well, I don’t have this face shape, but my friend does, and I’ve seen what she does, well she is also a Google person and learns tricks from here and there.
Here is a tested version, I am sure you’ll love it.
If your face is oblong or rectangular, then your first and foremost motive will be to show the face as oval.
Make brows a little arched than the normal run of your brow bones. This will make your face look a little more oval and round.
- Use Pinkish (light) shade on to the sucked cheeks ( this will give a plumped up look) and use a rosy darker shade onto apples.
- Make your eyelashes look bigger and more dramatic by using double curling (before and after use of mascara) or you may even experiment with darker false lashes.
- Try to keep lips minimum and rosy pink, they look the best and full, to make your face appear fuller.
- Minimize sharp edges of the face (like sides of jaws and if your nose is real sharp, follow alternate technique refer to point 6 with a bronzer sweep.
- Coming to the nose, like for oval face you follow a side shadowing, here you need to follow a top shadowing technique, Do not use shadowing on sides of nose, let it remain covered in foundation. Sweep the top of nose bone with a bronzer.