Hair re-bonding is a common practice these days. Every woman wants the hair they always loved to have, and opt to re-bonding techniques to achieve this. The hair is chemically relaxed in this technique, to turn the curls straight and tame them. Women with unmanageable and voluminous hair prefer this method to make their hair more manageable. It does look god and lasts for a long time.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Re-bonding:
Re-bonding gives you beautiful and manageable hair. It gives a sleek look.
- No matter how careful you are, your hair has chances of being subjected to chemical damage. A lot of chemicals are used, which can leave your hair brittle.
- The roots get weakened after this process, so, the chances of hair fall is increased. You need to handle carefully to prevent loss of hair.
- There is always a risk of getting your hair burnt due to chemicals or the hair straightener.
- You will have to keep your hair open and loose at most times, as tying it tight or tucking up can cause damage to it.
- Each time you sit for a touch up to your re-bonded hair, your hair gets weakened further. It can become susceptible to damage over time.