When you apply makeup on your beautiful face, you probably try your best giving the maximum attention to every detail. The long hours spent by women on applying the most desired makeup is legendary among everyone. So when you put in so much of time and effort to get the most gorgeous makeup isn’t it worth it to do things that will make your makeup last long? Well I think it is your duty to not just look pretty but look pretty for as long as you can.
So follow these easy 9 makeup tips for a long-lasting makeup: –
1. After moisturizing, apply liquid foundation with a nonlatex sponge (for blending well). Be sure to cover your undereye area and eyelids: Not only will you need less concealer but the foundation will help eye makeup adhere to your skin.
2. Apply a brightening concealer on any dark shadows you can still see under your eyes.
3. With a large, fluffy brush, dust a sheer, translucent powder over your entire face, including your lids.
4. Apply a touch of slightly shimmery highlighter (white, vanilla, champagne, or pale gold) under your brows, in the corners of your eyes, and on the tops of your cheekbones.
5. Using feathery strokes, fill in your brows with a brow pencil a shade lighter than your natural brow (or hair) color.
6. Line your upper lashline with a waterproof gel eyeliner.
7. Apply a couple of coats of black mascara.
8. Dust the apples of your cheeks with a powder blush (which lasts longer than a cream).
9. Apply a lip stain under your lipstick or gloss; the stain will tint your lips even if the other color wears off.
Keep in mind: If your face tends to get shiny during the day, carry a pressed translucent powder compact in your bag for touch-ups.
Eye Makeup Inspirations: