This article tells everything to you about how to apply makeup and how to do it in a stylish way.
1. Apply concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Dot it on over any blemishes or under-eye circles and blend with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. If your concealer tends to cake, apply eye cream first.
2. Choose foundation that matches your skin tone exactly. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, then blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face.
3. Use a loose or pressed powder to keep foundation and concealer on longer.Use pressed powder to touch up when you’re away from home.
4. Do your eyebrows next. Use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of pencil, which can often look unnatural. Apply it with a hard, slanted brush.
5. Choose three colors of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Use the medium shade for the crease and the lightest shade for the area under the eyebrow. There are many variations on eye shadow application techniques.
6. Apply eyeliner. Use a cake eyeliner with a damp, thin liner brush, or an eyeliner pencil, and line the lower lid below the lashes. Line only the outer two-thirds of the lower lid, or all the way across if you’re trying to achieve a darker look. Line all the way across the upper lid (just above the lash line and as close to the lashes as possible), or start the line where your lashes begin.
7. Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes, in two thin coats to avoid clumps.Choose brown mascara if your coloring is fair; black or brown-black works well for darker coloring or try colored mascara such as navy or plum for fun, but don’t go too bright if you want to be taken seriously.
8. Smile to find the apples of your cheeks, and apply blush to the apples or below, whichever you prefer. If you have to blend in blush, it’s too bright.
9. Choose a lipstick color that’s suited to your skin tone and that’s perfect for your day look. You can mix colors and textures to suit your moods and your outfits
10. Line lips after applying lipstick, not before. That way you won’t end up with a dark circle of lip liner after your lipstick has worn off. Avoid combining very dark lip liner and pale lipstick.
11. Look at yourself in the mirror, are you proud of yourself? You should be. Go out and have fun!