Makeup Tricks1. If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.
3. Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
4. Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
5. Apply highlighter onto your brow bone.
6. Swap out your neutral black or brown liner for a brightly colored one instead.
7. Apply concealer to your under-eye circles after foundation (not before) to better camouflage them.
8. Use eye shadow made for your eye color .
10. To make your eye color stand out, apply black liner around the entire eye, including the water line.
11. Instead of swiping on eye shadow, press the color into your eyelid with a brush or finger. This will give your lids a more pigmented look.
12. Keep a clean eye shadow brush or Q-tip in your purse. Whenever you touch up your makeup, run it over your lids to get rid of any excess shadow that has collected in the crease.
13. Camouflage crow’s feet with lighter colored concealer.
14. Use blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes appear brighter.
16. For a dramatic eye, apply darker shadow to the crease, as well as a small triangle of color at the outside corner of your eye.
17. Use coconut oil as an all-natural eye makeup remover. It’s gentle, yet effective.
18. After you’ve applied your eye makeup, dab dots of highlighter along the brow bone and around your eye and blend in to brighten the whole area.
19. Apply products to your delicate eye area using your ring finger, which uses less force than your other fingers.